Cloud and How I cleared AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamental exam and Why I choose fundamental

Cloud , what it has & why so much hype ?  for me it was really mystery, I have read , heard everywhere , many techies learning cloud technologies , many companies are migrating their apps on cloud there was so much talks, buzz in townhalls ,webinar , LinkedIn, training institute everywhere cloud, cloud and cloud !!!! 

Thumb Rule For every IT engineer, always ready to  learn new skills and add in your Skill Set 

hence This time I decided its CLOUD :)

I always feel and believe  to implement anything minor/major in your project , get your BASICS rights then implement it

and here it is not  case of not CHANGES in apps its MIGRATIONS of apps ! wow big thing really hmm!

I am not going to tell definitions/show images of cloud that you will get easily on google ,  thought  to share how I  am learning cloud so First thing I chose 

" Lets learn Cloud Fundamental :) " of course no shortcut !!!

Well in market  there are so many cloud providers mostly you might have see or even working on  GCP, AWS, AZURE , ORACLE, IBM Cloud

Working in Microsoft technologies since start of my career , I decided to learn AZURE   you can choose anything BUT  understand Basics First, so I  read  training materials available at Microsoft site

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/azure-fundamentals/ and this is enough to learn really 

Reading fundamental of cloud gives you insight of cloud computing , if you core developer you will be hungry to learn and do deep dive in it , after completing training course I decided to certify AZ-900  

First week of this Month , I have cleared AZ-900 exam and passed with 820 number /1000 (Passing score 700)

Now I am reading and preparing for  AZ-204 exam not for certification but courses mentioned in this exam will help you to work cloud based projects and migrations 

Next post,  I am going to share with you what are topics should you really learn by heart in AZ-900  , WHY and of course some interesting questions of this exam :) which i have faced 

I read on many sites  it written AZ-900 course is marked as Optional to become azure cloud certified engineer , I feel this should be mandatory even though you have some knowledge of cloud

Next Post on my Blog - 

Topics you should learn by heart of AZ-900 Fundamental and Questions

Regards

Thanks

Shubhank Upadhyay

'Google will tell  u SYNTAX !
'But I will tell u  CONCEPTS '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Between ArrayList and Generic.List C#/VB.Net

String Function in SQL-Substring,Reverse,CharIndex