Posting Blog After 10 year :)

 Hi All,

Its been almost 10 years I haven't posted  anything  on my blog , As lot of changes happened during this tenure :) in my personal and professional life. Here I will talk only about my professional career and learning events related with it  :)

Of course  I would share knowledge and cascade information what I have and  learnt concepts in my past 10 years with all of you

So be Ready for my new posts ! 

Next Post on my Blog - 

Cloud and How I cleared AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamental exam and Why I choose fundamental 

Regards

Shubhank

'Google will tell  u SYNTAX !
'But I will tell u  CONCEPTS '




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String Function in SQL-Substring,Reverse,CharIndex

Difference Between ArrayList and Generic.List C#/VB.Net

How to Use Not IN operator